Volunteers are our greatest asset and the backbone of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Carson. Be the difference and become a volunteer:
- Positively impact the lives of youth and families
- Become a role model
- Help to provide a fun and safe environment for young people
- Demonstrate a commitment to helping the community
- Gain valuable life experience and skills
- Meet new people
All volunteers must meet the following requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- Complete a Volunteer application
- Conduct an interview with the Human Resources team
- Pass a background check
Help us help the children of Carson! Please download and fax your application to (310) 522-0505 or mail/drop-off at the Main Street clubhouse.
For more information call Veronica Jimenez, Director of Operations at (310) 522-0500.