If you thrive in an environment that has Passion, Innovation, Team Work, Commitment and Accountability, consider joining the Boys & Girls Club Movement. We invite you to join the Boys & Girls Clubs of Carson and Boys & Girls Clubs of America to join the finest youth-serving movement in the nation. Make a difference in a young person's life!
You must meet the following minimum requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- Have a High School diploma
- Submit an Employment Application
- Have a CPR & First Aid Certification
- Complete an interview by the Human Resources team
- Pass a background check
Boys & Girls Clubs of Carson
Employment Opportunities (As of 11/13/2017)
1. Workforce Development Director (Full Time plus Benefits)
a. Administration Office
b. 40 hours a week (M-F 9am-6pm)
2. Development Coordinator (Full Time plus Benefits)
a. 35-40k annually
b. Administration Office
c. 40 hours a week (M-F 9am-6pm)
2. Academic Success - Youth Development Professional (Part time)
a. $12.50-13.50 per hour
b. Markahm Middle School
2. Youth Development Professional (Part time)
a. $12-13 per hour
b. Main Street Clubhouse
c. 26 - 28 hours a week
To apply, please submit the following: (Note: to save the files, right click the link and click "save link as")
1) Copy of your Resume
2) Completed BGCC Application (Signature is required. Please print and sign the attached document.)
3) Background Consent form (Signature is required. Please print and sign the attached document.)
(PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS)
Interested in Student Loan Forgiveness?
Boys & Girls Clubs of Carson is a qualified and committed employer of graduates seeking Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF), which is a financial incentive program that forgives the remaining balance of Federal Direct Loans after 120 monthly qualified payments. Our goal is to provide resources and tools for those seeking to work in public service without the drain of loan repayment.
All hired candidates will be provided with the opportunity to meet and receive free, individual counseling in the PSLF Program upon full placement with BGCC.