BGCC Summer Program is an 11 week program
WHEN: June 10 - August 2, 2013.
WHERE: 21502 S. Main Street, Carson, CA
HOURS: From 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Registration is open to all youth ages 6 - 12 years old.
- $70 a week plus $5 for annual membership (per child)
- Breakfast, lunch and a snack are included
- Scholarships are available
How to Enroll
- Submit your completed registration and scholarship applications in-person after May 1st
- Make your first payment (check, credit card or money order) to secure a spot when submitting your registration
- Attend MANDATORY parent orientation
- Receive confirmation from the Club
- Is space limited for summer enrollment? Yes
- Are scholarships available? Yes, there is a process. All documents must be provided to be considered for a scholarship.
- What ages does the BGCC serve? 6-12 year olds.
- What is the member to staff ratio? 15:1
- May I tour of the Club? Yes, please contact our Unit Director to set up a time.
- What are the hours of operation? Monday through Friday - 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Does my child have to attend every day? No. However you must pay for every week, if payment is not received your spot will be made available to another participant.
For more information, contact Bradley Nwosu (310) 549-7311.
Download our Summer Day Camp Flyer.