31 Mar Careers
Our Club worked with 5,891 children and teens last year. We are looking for qualified professionals with a passion for improving lives. Is that YOU?
To apply, here are the steps:
- Review the list of Current Career Opportunities.
- Fill out the interest form below with a cover letter and resume, selecting the opportunity you are interested in. Send to: email@example.com
- Good luck! You will be contacted within one month of application if you advance in the process.
Successful applicants must be 18+, interview with a hiring manager, pass a background check, and obtain CPR and First Aid certification.
Due to the high volume of resumes received, phone calls are not accepted. Thank you!
Current Career Opportunities:
- Site Coordinator – Edwin Markham Middle School
- Marketing Assistant (Volunteer or College Internship for Credit position)
- Site Coordinator – Elementary Part-Time (Bonita Street STEAM Elementary)
- Intake Assistant (Various Locations)
- Healthy Lifestyles Manager Part-Time (Carson, CA)
- Youth Development Professional (John Muir Middle School)
- Youth Development Professional (Carson High School)
- College & Career Case Manager – Carson High School (Carson High School)
- Recess Coach Youth Development Professional (Gardena)
- Youth Development Professional (Towne Avenue Elementary)
- Site Coordinator, Part-Time, 28 hours (Robert E Peary Middle School)
- Youth Development Professional (Robert E Peary Middle School)
- Academic Success Director (Administrative Office)
Learn More About Us
Ways to Give
With your help thousands of kids will reach their own great future. Thank you for your investment in our youth!
When you volunteer at Boys & Girls Clubs of Carson, you make a difference in the lives of youth most in need. Within the first few minutes of walking through our doors, you’ll discover you’re in a special place.
We provide welcoming, positive environments in which kids and teens have fun, participate in life-changing programs, and build supportive relationships with peers and caring adults.
Just like we welcome kids every day, the staff – we welcome each other. We thrive and grow together – that for me is unique about the Club.
Help Provide Essential Skills and Limitless Opportunities