28 Mar Board of Directors
Boys & Girls Clubs of Carson’s Board of Directors are elected for three-year renewable terms and commit to serving as vocal champions for at-risk youth in Carson and South Los Angeles. Board members are the fiduciaries who steer the Club’s future through sound and ethical legal governance, and financial management policies with adequate resources to advance our mission.
In addition to fiduciary duties, each Board member adopts one of our eighteen club locations.
Through site adoptions, Board members serve as supportive and encouraging partners to frontline staff – whether that is field trip opportunities, volunteer fulfillment or sometimes simply dropping by to lend an extra hand.
- Vice President: Jeri Vick
- Secretary: Lori Henderson, Northrop Grumman
- Treasurer: Roger Von Ting, Watson Land Company
- Immediate Past President: Jim Choura, Choura Venue Services
Board Members at Large
- Julie Beuerlein, JKB Home Design
- Shiressa Johnson, Community Volunteer
- Tamala Lewis, Dignity Health Sports Park
- Luis Martinez, Marathon Petroleum
- Megan McArdle, AON Risk Solutions
- Kate Mulligan, CA Wellness Foundation
- Jarrett Nobles, Los Angeles Dodgers
- Jacquelyn Thomas, Community Volunteer
- Paul Traughber, Alandale Insurance
- Randy Wilson, Norm Wilson & Sons, Inc.
Learn More About Us
Under the direction of Board of Directors President David Traughber and CEO Kim Richards, three core departments run a lean leadership team behind the scenes.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Carson has relationships with top companies and foundations both locally and nationally. Our partners play an integral role in supporting our youth.
The Boys & Girls Clubs were good to me when I was a kid. It’s good to give back. The Club can’t afford to pay for all the skills they need for a strong operation; having a solid board fills that gap.
Help Provide Essential Skills and Limitless Opportunities